Terms and Conditions were updated on 2017-06-20
Effective: June 20, 2017
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Leblond and Associates Co. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as NLP Top Coach) respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our Site users to do the same.
NLP Top Coach may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, refuse Service and/or Site access to users who may be intentional or repeat copyright infringers. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, or if you are uncertain whether your material is protected by copyright laws, we suggest you contact an attorney knowledgeable in copyright law.
United States copyright law provides that you will be liable for damages (including legal costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that a website or web page is infringing your copyright.
If you do wish to file a notice of infringement related to our Site, please provide NLP Top Coach the information listed below in a written format, signed (either physically or digitally) by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, sufficient to identify the property;
- A description of where the alleged infringement is located on the Site, including the URL, the exact webpage, and a description of the specific material on the page which you claim is infringing on the copyright;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner or as an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
- The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner below the above statement.
You may give the above notice to NLP Top Coach at the following address: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org for attention Mr. Sebastien Leblond - Founder
Counternotification To Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with NLP Top Coach implicating you, NLP Top Coach will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement.
If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter-notification with NLP Top Coach.
When NLP Top Coach receives a valid counter-notification, the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled. The information will be restored within 14 business days from receipt of the counternotification, unless NLP Top Coach first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this Site.
If you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter-notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement.
This document is protected by Copyright © 2018 Leblond and Associates Co. Ltd and licensed for use by the owner of this website at http://nlptopcoach.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.